Monday, April 30, 2012

The Final Delirium Book

"Requiem"

Are. You. Kidding. Me?

This sounds EPIC. And guess what! This trilogy is! And I can ONLY imagine the beautiful and enticing cover that will follow up such a precious name for the final book in the series.

I feel like I'm hyperventilating! Someone bring me more oxygen, please. These books tug my heart in places I'd rather they wouldn't but they do. You know when you begin watching a TV series that just ends up being so FREAKING delicious that you can't get enough of it and you almost want to stop because it's so addicting and emotional and destroys and builds and corrupts your heart all at the same time?

That's the Delirium Trilogy for me, people. It drags me in like pull of the moon on our oceanic tides.

Lethal and beautiful at the same time. And there are only FEW things that can do that to me. So these books are certainly special.

Pick them up, read them, and fall into the pits of obsession with me. I insist.

No comments:

Post a Comment